Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

[]Bourjois & Mac Haul[]~~~

Hey all~~
Just wanted to tell every one that there is a Priceline Sale.. ending on the 20th of June, and 1/2 Price on Bourjois and discounts on other brands. I've always wanted to try Bourjois products but their foundation is $32 AUD and $20 AUD for their blushes which is pricey for a drugstore brand. but since now it is 1/2 Price...... think it's time to give it a try.


I heard alot good reviews about the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Gives a semi matte/satin finish, giving skin that glow without the oiliness. And it's a drugstore dupe for Chanel's Pro Lumiere. I bought it in Shade 52 and 53. The shade 52 matches me perfectly right now as it is winter in Sydney, I'm about NC20 but a bit lighter now. I also bought the Healthy Mix powder foundation, just using it as a setting powder.

I picked a Bourjoise blush in the shade 16 Rose Coup De Foundre, I wanted to find the shade 34 Rose D'or, but they didn't have it. I also wanted the Mac creme blush in Lilicent, because This shade will be discontinued as Mac will bring out a new formula cream blush with different shades.

The powder has a sifter so you can close it and bring it around with you for touch ups as it is only 5 g. Handy ^^
Here's some swatches, The first row is foundation swatch, in 52 and on the right is 53. I have to say 53 is quite yellow. the next row is Blush comparison. ON the left is NARS Deep Throat, and on the right is Bourjois 16 blush. And at the bottom is Mac Lilicent cream blush.

I think the Bourjois 16 blush is quite a close dupe for Nars DT, but a bit more pinkier, but shows up very similar on face. The only thing is the blush only have 2.5 g, quite a small amount.

Thats all for today, hope every one have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Jessy said...

i luv bourjois~~~too bad this deal is only in Australia~~~it rarely goes on sale here in canada~~~


jessy

ShinyPrettyThings said...

wow great deals! Bourjois never goes on sale in the US. they've stopped selling them in a lot of places too. =[ i really loved their lip glosses

sky@laestetica said...

i love Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation!!!

Zorni said...

I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog. I like that you don't present the products that everyone on every blog presents over here in Germany. For example, I didn't know much about Bourjois, but what you say makes me really wanna buy it. Thanks for the inspiration!

hibeyond said...

black boots

Chocolate boots

sand boots
Chestnut boots

gray boots

pink boots

grey boots
pink boots