I bought the Stila Lovely in London Travel Palette, because the colour really attracted me also the cute packaging. last year I got the Stila travel palette in Haute in the Hamptons. Click HERE to see the review for that.
So the palette is a bit different to other palettes last year is that it flips open vertically. instead of from right to left like a book. but I don't really mind that.
top = Notting Hill
left = Tower Bridge
right = Duchess
bottom = high street
middle = castle
So for the swatch, top light pink colour is the primrose cream convertible colour.
Then the darkest brown is high street.
then last row from left to right is castle, notting hill, tower bridge and duchess, all colours are matte, except for duchess which is a pearly colour.
- Sofina Primavista Perfect Fit foundation in 03
- Nars Laguna bronzer
- Bare Minerals Rose Radiance (as blush) over Primrose
- Urban decay primer potion
- Prestige waterproof eyeliner in black
- Active Girl full long mascara
- Mac Modesty lipstick
- Mac brow gel in begiule
- Stila Lovely in London Palette
- used castle all over the lid up to the brow bone
- then notting hill up to the crease
- duchess in the first 1/3 of the top eyelid
- used tower bridge all the way in the lower lashes.
- then used high street as an eyeliner colour for top lid and 1/3 in the outer lower lash
- applied black eyeliner pencil
- top off with mascara and done.
here's my normal look with glasses.
I highly recommend you go out there and buy this travel palette, for $16, and it's worth it I think.
Have a great week every one.
P.S. recovering from a cold.