Why be a Pink Barbie when you can be a Purple Barbie...
I gota a few things over the week, and Got a whole stack of TAGs and Review to do. >< and It's Piling upT___T
BUT I will get around to it probably this coming week.
The things I got this week:
- Maybelline Angel-Fit Foundation (avaliable in Asia, Japan #1 drugstore foundation)
- MAC mineralized Blush in GENTLE ( beautiful purple/pink colour)
- Mac Angel Lipstick (frost)
So here's what I used:
- Angel Fit Foundation in N02
- Dior Snow White Powder Foundation
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Mac Minerlized Blush in Gentle
- Majorlica Majorca eye shadow pallete (silver taupe colour)
- Kate eye shadow pallete ( black colour)
- NYX Deep Purple
- Mac technical liner in graphblack
- Kiss me Heroine mascara
- Mac Angel Lipstick
- Majorlica Majorca lipgloss in PK201
So the Result??? TADAHH~~~
The blush look more deep purple rather than pink I think the colour for this camera is weird.
Hahaha my eyebrow is weird too>< oh wells
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK~~~~ XD
Here you can see the purple smoking effect of the eyeshadow, both open and closed.
I LOVE THIS BLUSH ~~~looks really nice. For reference i'm NC 20 in Studio Fix Fluid.
I love this foundation too >__< it's very liquidy, super easy to spread, covers pretty well. None oily/ NO breakouts will do a review along with the blush and lipstick swatches.