Friday, December 31, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
How's every one's weekend?? Hopefully christmas shopping has been complete? I still gota go get some photo frames and print off some old photos.
So today is about the new Integrate BE 303 eye shadow. I got this a while ago from AdamBeauty, haven't had a chance to use it yet. I've been mostly using the Visee Nude Glam in N-2. That one is like my go to eyeshadow for every day look.
So Here's how it turned out. I don't know why my bathroom light is so BLUE..... no idea why. This is taken under natural light in my bathroom , no flash no special effects.
I'm so lazy these days to put contact lenses on, just glasses will do.
So here's the pallete, Integrate BE303. With flash
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light
- Laura Mercier Mineral Power (i'm nearly finished with that)
- Mac Stereo Rose blush
- Lavshuca Eyebrow set
- Mac brow set
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- Shiseido Integrate Be303
- Mac powerpoint liner in Duck
- Kissme Active Girl mascara
- Nars Dolce Vita lipstick
This is what it looks like with eyes open
That's all for now. Christmas Soon.!!!! Wish every one a Very Merry Christmas......... hehe
Saturday, December 18, 2010
So the skincare trial set comes with four items.
- Make up removal gel
- Foaming cleanser
- Moisturising lotion
- Moisturising emulsion
Rub it all together for a while it becomes all milky and wipe off with a cotton pad and rinse with water.
And here it is.. all clean. It is pretty good at removing foundations and lipsticks, not really eyemake up.
This is the moisturising emulsion.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Some one requested me to do a hair tutorial, I'm not sure how I go about that. Because My hair is permed so after hair wash it's already wavy. but any how I try to explain and show you guys the products I used and things like that.
So today is going to be some Recent Favourites, I was going to do a November favourites but I didn't have the time, and it's mid of December and so can't really call it monthly favourites right?
So any hows... on with the post. Here's the items:
- China Glaze nail polish in For Audrey. Really nice colour for summer, very light fresh and fun. gives a feeling of beautiful blue summer blue sky. LOL
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco. I really really really like this foundation, I tried Mac studio fix, revlon color stay and other ones I still find this one the best. Not particularly great for dry skin but I have combination skin and It is SUMMER now, SOOO hot out side. this stays put ALL DAY!!! No kidding. I'm a lazy person I hate touch up, The way this make up comes off a bit after a long day is pretty natural NO streaks, No patches, No ugly powdery looking. JUST Great. .. LOVE. Though I think Fresco is a bit dark for me now. When I finish this one I probably will go for Desert Beige. the lighter shade N1.
- Clinique All About Eyes. This is the Original Version not the rich one. I find this really great for summer around eye area, Gets rid of my puffiness, dry lines and etc. I accidentally got it in my eyes once, Didn't sting, just a bit uncomfortable after a few blinks it was fine. LOL silly me.
- Dolce Gabana Light Blue Fragrance. SOOO NICE. smells so fresh on me. Super nice summer fragrance, some ppl say it smells like toilet refresher on them LOL. I donno about that, but ON me It's a very fresh scent to begin with then tones down to a floral type of smell. I think it's quite refreshing for summer.
- Cezanne UV EX Powder Foundation in 02. This foundation is powder form I use it to set the Liquid foundation with a brush lightly dusted. I tried with a sponge before CRAZY coverage. All japanese magazine review it saying it's like number 1 or 2 powder foundation. I think It beats all the big brands. you can buy it from MAKEUPCELEBRITY. free shipping too. the colour 02 is pretty much like NC20 or NC25 ish. I use it for touch up as well I bring it with me. so the case is a bit scratched and stuff..
The next thing I love is mask after shower. GOSH These two My Beauty Dairy Masks are my favourite. Wine Yeast (SAKE) and White Rose mask. Great for hydration and nice cooling effect during those hot days/nights. hehe
Here's a picture of me with the mask and also doing a hair manicure (just leaving the conditioner for longer)..
And here's how the China Glaze Turned out. Fun colour. LOVE. I'm no pro at applying the nail polish.. quite messy job if you ask me. HAHAHA
Monday, December 13, 2010
So just thought of a look today. A Sultry look... Not too heavy though. may be semi sultry. So Here it's how it turned out.
So the look is mainly on this pallete. Integrate BR-730 . If you look up posts. This pallete is pretty much like Lunasol Neutral. the Colours are extreme close. Pretty much a Dupe... SO instead of spending so much on Lunasol you can get this one. The difference is that this pallete is more creamy. Lunasol is more powdery and glittery.
Here's the swatch for the palette with no base and no flash under natural light indoors.
The colour turned out pretty true for the photo. compared to real life.
The items used for this look:
- Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream in #21
- Cezanne UV EX poweder in 02 (cheap and nice powder)
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Nars Deep Throat Blush
- Too Faced shadow insurance
- Integrate Br-730
- Palgantong Liquid eyeliner
- Mac brow set in beiguile (forgot to put in the picture)
- Mac Powerpoint eyeliner in duck
- Mac Blankety lipstick
- Mac lipgloss in Ample Pink
- Kiss me Active Girl Mascara
- Geo lens in Angel Grey
Here's what the eye makeup looks like up close.
Here's how it turned out. I think it's not as dramatic as I thought it would be.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Have been loving the visee Glam Nude N-2. It's such a neutral colour have been using it every day for work and stuff. Saw quite a few ppl's blog talking about this pallete. I mean who can get enough of neutral palletes? you can never go wrong with them. Plus there is different shades of neutrals right? ( comforting my self about buying just neutral palletes)..
So here's what it looks like under the natural sunlight. I took the picture with no flash and pretty much what it looks like in real life.
Here's the swatch on the hand under natural lighting too. no flash. the top white is the cream base and the rest is just power. The cream has a really soft feel to it.. close to butter I would say.
So today's FOTD consist of these items. pretty much what I normally use I would say.
- Estee Lauder's Double Wear ( FINALLY got a pump from MAC.)
- MAC mineralise skinfinish Natural in light medium
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Mac Well Dressed Blush ( stain finish)
- Visee Glam Nude N-2 pallete
- Prescriptive concealer.
- Too faced eyeshadow insurance
- Mac brow gel in beguile
- Kissme Heorine mascara
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Today was SOOOO HOT.. crazy hot. sweating like a pig just sitting infront of the computer.
it's so humid and uncomfortable..... So I thought to use my Coffret D'or color mixing eyes again. It's got that beautiful gold/orange neutral tone.
So the Item used today
- Coffret d'or powder foundation (beauty essence)
- Clinique superfit foundation
- Coffret D'or colour mixing eyes in 01
- Too faced shadow insurance
- Mac well dressed blush
- kiss me heorine mascara
- Mac lipstick in blankety
I dyed my hair dark, had dark roots growing out and it looked terrible. and thought that dark colour makes my hair look more healthy. ..the ends of my hair is so dry..
P.S. please pass on the message about using powders and the danger of inhaling into the lungs.
Friday, November 12, 2010
PLEASE READ ON!!! IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HEALTH~~~~
Loose Powders and Mineral Makeup is something every one have. Often we think that the finer the powder the better, but it DOES pose a health problem for the users.
I did some research, micro sized particles doesn't to as much harm because it won't be small enough to enter the lung's vacuoles but the nano sized particles can enter and hard for the lungs to get rid of them, over time the tissue of the lungs deteriate.
PLEASE PASS ON THE MESSAGE>>!!!!! Post it on your blog to tell every one.. I'm trying to create an awareness about this. people should know about the dangers involved in what they are using on a daily bases.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
How's every one's weekend? I just watched Red Cliff 2.. such an epic battle. Love those ancient chinese historical stories.. amazing....
Today will just be on a natural FOTD using few of my fav items..
and also hit pan on Nars deep throat.. happy..........
- Estee Lauder double wear light
- Laura Mercier Mineral powder
- Nars Deep throat blush
- Clinique sun kissed bronzer
- Lavschuca eyebrow powder
- Mac brow set in beigule
- Too faced eyeshadow insurance
- Lunasol Coral Coral eye shadow
- Mac powerpoint liner in duck
- kiss me heorine mascara.
Hehehe.. Enjoy your week... ~~~~
Saturday, November 6, 2010
I hope every one had a great weekend so far.. I was looking at adam beauty's website the other day. and also some other bloggers and reviews and things. I thought to my self, when we pay for the high end products, is it really worth it? especially in things like eyeshadows and blushes. I can understand that skincare might be a big different but I realise that some drugstore bands do offer great quality products with little $$$ to spend.
So On with my haul. I saw great reviews about the kanebol Freshel moistlift BB cream. SO I thought I would give it a go. Also Kanebo's media products. It's really cheap and great quality product for that price. also got the new Integrate eyeshadow too. just came out recently with their newest collection.
Integrate Heart Eyeshadow in BE-303....
Photo taken under natural day light from my window..
Monday, November 1, 2010
Can't believe it's already november, this year went past super fast. really felt like just a blink of an eye. So today i'm just gonna share my favourite items of the months things that I have been loving this months.
Order from left to right:
1. Clinique moisturising lipgloss. I find it very similar texture to Lancome's juicy tubes, except not as sticky and more moisturising. I got this one from a gift set in the colour 01 Raspberry. I love this... gives your lips that kissable look not too over dazzling. (I don't like lipglosses have chucky glitters.) This one has no glitters and super easy application I don't need a mirror just open the lid, a slanted applicated and just apply. The colour though is not pigmented at all, just a hint of colour on your lips. LOVE~~~ wanna try other colours.
2. Benefit full cream lipstick in Lala land. I got this a while ago, but haven't really been using it because I've been using Rimmel's Airy Fairy. but this one I tried it the other day and love.. seriously my lips but better colour. looks very natural because lipstick colours like Mac Angel, Airy Fairy and that kind of pink looks sexy but not natural. You have to try lala land. I find it very moisturising too. none drying........ My next colour for this to try is No Competition, except they sold out (cry)..
3. This is a Sana make essence eye and lip concealer. Don't be fulled by its name. No coverage what so ever.. But I use it to fill in the find lines and moisturise my under eye area. It works wonders !!!! you have to try it. I apply it under my eyes before the foundation. though it does have a silicone feel to it. It says to have carrot or apple extract, aleo vera and some other stuff in japanese i can't read. It's quite mild and great for under eye area.
4. Coffret D'or beauty essence foundation. the colour is in Oc-C. quite neutral colour, and fits my NC15-20 skin perfectly. though a bit yellow. The thing i love about this foundation is because it doesn't cake up, and gives that healthy radiant glow to the face. It's got very fine shimmer in the foundation, a creamy texture not heavy at all. I should do a review on this to show how good this is. Or have I done a review already?? Though I have to agree that this is more of a winter foundation because it's moisturising. if you have dry skin.. try it. i'm sure you will love it.
5. Dolce & Gabbana Fragance Light blue. This smells DIVINE...~~~First time I spelt it in the store I was like WOW what a fresh scent. then I tried some on my skin. after a while the fresh citrius smell is gone leaves a more floral scent. very summery...... LOVE it.
And last, This was when I was out feeding a pond of fish with bread and asked my bf if he wanted some bread too. LOL........ " would you like some bread??" what a random photo.
Take cares ~~~~ will update soon.