Haven't updated for ages. Did some Christmas Shopping for gifts clothes and things. Some times I don't know what to post about. Also I've been watching Smallville. pretty much catching up all episode until now. LOL.
So just thought of a look today. A Sultry look... Not too heavy though. may be semi sultry. So Here it's how it turned out.
So the look is mainly on this pallete. Integrate BR-730 . If you look up posts. This pallete is pretty much like Lunasol Neutral. the Colours are extreme close. Pretty much a Dupe... SO instead of spending so much on Lunasol you can get this one. The difference is that this pallete is more creamy. Lunasol is more powdery and glittery.
Here's the swatch for the palette with no base and no flash under natural light indoors.
The colour turned out pretty true for the photo. compared to real life.
The items used for this look:
- Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream in #21
- Cezanne UV EX poweder in 02 (cheap and nice powder)
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Nars Deep Throat Blush
- Too Faced shadow insurance
- Integrate Br-730
- Palgantong Liquid eyeliner
- Mac brow set in beiguile (forgot to put in the picture)
- Mac Powerpoint eyeliner in duck
- Mac Blankety lipstick
- Mac lipgloss in Ample Pink
- Kiss me Active Girl Mascara
- Geo lens in Angel Grey
Here's what the eye makeup looks like up close.
Here's how it turned out. I think it's not as dramatic as I thought it would be.