Some one requested me to do a hair tutorial, I'm not sure how I go about that. Because My hair is permed so after hair wash it's already wavy. but any how I try to explain and show you guys the products I used and things like that.
So today is going to be some Recent Favourites, I was going to do a November favourites but I didn't have the time, and it's mid of December and so can't really call it monthly favourites right?
So any hows... on with the post. Here's the items:
- China Glaze nail polish in For Audrey. Really nice colour for summer, very light fresh and fun. gives a feeling of beautiful blue summer blue sky. LOL
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco. I really really really like this foundation, I tried Mac studio fix, revlon color stay and other ones I still find this one the best. Not particularly great for dry skin but I have combination skin and It is SUMMER now, SOOO hot out side. this stays put ALL DAY!!! No kidding. I'm a lazy person I hate touch up, The way this make up comes off a bit after a long day is pretty natural NO streaks, No patches, No ugly powdery looking. JUST Great. .. LOVE. Though I think Fresco is a bit dark for me now. When I finish this one I probably will go for Desert Beige. the lighter shade N1.
- Clinique All About Eyes. This is the Original Version not the rich one. I find this really great for summer around eye area, Gets rid of my puffiness, dry lines and etc. I accidentally got it in my eyes once, Didn't sting, just a bit uncomfortable after a few blinks it was fine. LOL silly me.
- Dolce Gabana Light Blue Fragrance. SOOO NICE. smells so fresh on me. Super nice summer fragrance, some ppl say it smells like toilet refresher on them LOL. I donno about that, but ON me It's a very fresh scent to begin with then tones down to a floral type of smell. I think it's quite refreshing for summer.
- Cezanne UV EX Powder Foundation in 02. This foundation is powder form I use it to set the Liquid foundation with a brush lightly dusted. I tried with a sponge before CRAZY coverage. All japanese magazine review it saying it's like number 1 or 2 powder foundation. I think It beats all the big brands. you can buy it from MAKEUPCELEBRITY. free shipping too. the colour 02 is pretty much like NC20 or NC25 ish. I use it for touch up as well I bring it with me. so the case is a bit scratched and stuff..
The next thing I love is mask after shower. GOSH These two My Beauty Dairy Masks are my favourite. Wine Yeast (SAKE) and White Rose mask. Great for hydration and nice cooling effect during those hot days/nights. hehe
Here's a picture of me with the mask and also doing a hair manicure (just leaving the conditioner for longer)..
And here's how the China Glaze Turned out. Fun colour. LOVE. I'm no pro at applying the nail polish.. quite messy job if you ask me. HAHAHA