been using very steady skincare routine products.
Decided to try the new Naruko skincare range. The red job tears range is used for whitening and brightening of the skin. It uses supercritcal CO2 extraction technology to extract the essence from the Job's Tears. It promises to whiten and decelerate aging. while create younger skin that is white and healthy. It uses combination of ingredients like Tranexamic Acid, Vitamin C derivatives, and Arbutin which blocks Melanin products and diminish dark spots and impeding aging.
I also ordered a bunch of other stuff.
Left to Right:
- Naruko Apple seed and tranexamic acid soothing white hydra essence
- Naruko Apple seed and tranexamic acid soothing white hydra milk
- Naruko Raw JOb's Tears Supercritical CO2 whitening serum
- Naruko Raw JOb's Tears Supercritical CO2 Foaming wash
- Naruko Raw JOb's Tears Supercritical CO2 whitening toner
Left to Right:
- Bobbi Brown Oil Control Lotion SPF15
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery complex
- Naruko Acne and Oil out Targeted Treatment
- Naruko Marjoram and Lavender Classic Whitening night eye gelly
Australia's Sun's just crazy.. get sun burnt super easily. So lots and lots of sunscreen and lots and lots of whitening products. or else going to be sooo TANNED.. and will take AGES to go back to normal skin colour.
A bit of tan is good but I don't want to go too dark.
Hope every one enjoys their week. Will update soon...