Hey all ~~~
it is getting closer and closer to Christmas every day.. I'm so excited.. can't wait !!!!
Just wanted to do a FOTD for summer.. .. this look isn't suitable for going to the beach.... things used aren't waterproof.
Here are a list of things Used for this FOTD:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation for a natural glow in 52
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real sand
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (for contour and all over glow)
- Mac Springsheen blush ( perfect glow on the cheek)
- Benefit High Beam (highlights.)
- Lavshuca brow set in LB-1
- Mac Powerpoint liner in Duck
- Maybelline Collossal Mascara (black)
- Urban Decay Naked Pallete
( Sin - for highlight in the inner corner of the eyes )
(Toasted - all over the lid a bit past the crease, bottom of the eye)
(Hustle - outter corner of the eyes, and the outer 1/3 of the bottom of the eyes)
- Bobbi Brown color rich lipstick in Soft Coral (then blotted with a tissue)
sorry about the messy hair.. T___T
well since it's summer FOTD.. this is how I go out normally on a summer day to a picnic, outting with bf, and other activities in the sun. ~~
I LOVE THIS HAT!!!.. hehehe also SOOO in love with soft coral lipstick.. just addicted........
very flattering for warm skin toned girls.. ~~~
and another photo..~~
Hope every one had a great weekend.... sigh Monday soon again..
take cares until next post. ~~~