Hey all ~~~
I wanted to share what I use as masks and scrubs for once or twice per week depends on how my skin is at the time and what I need.
There are three masks I use which I alternate depends on what my skin need at the time.
- Queen Helena Mint Julep Masque, clears out all the dirt and oil of my pores and makes them stay clean for longer. it really helps. but it scares me that it contains lots of methyl parabens..... so I think after I finish this one I will get the Origins clear improvement mask with the activated charcoal and other natural ingredients.
- The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Toner, I just put lots of this on a cotton sheet when I skin gets really sensitive and goes wacko and nothing settles it down. I use this one. really good for hydration and also calming skin down. not too many ingredients so safe for sensitive times.
- Cadalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask, It uses papaya fruit extract and some glycolic acid formulated into a masks which helps to mild exfoliate and reveal brighter complexion. I use this may be once a week or once every two weeks because I got sensitive skin and it might aggravate it if I use this too often.
- CLinique 7 day Scrub Cream, this one is really gentle the beads are round so it doesn't scratch. and I can use this once or twice a week and still fine.
- A'kin Jojo and Corn Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub. it contains soothing witch hazel and vitamin B5 which helps with calming the skin and boost skin's healing. this scrub is abit more scratchy. so when I use it I don't use alot of pressure. just spread it around and then leave it there for a while. It has all the natural ingredients. so I really like it and it smells so nice............ so yummy
That's all for my skin care stuff...
Blog Sale Coming up.