Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

~~[]Daily FOTD[]~~

Hey all ><

OMG I'm so sorry. I haven't been updating for AGES. and THANK YOU for all the supportive and positive comments made ~~~~~ Totally appreciated. I have been busy working. I even Spent my EASTER holiday working from 6.30 to 5 every day. So tired.~~~~~ I think I was working too much and I got sick recently; caught the flu from some one LOL...

But I made an effort to take note of my new DAILY FOTD....

I got the new contact lense from FreshKon, because PandaBlush suggested that they are very comfortable and I got them in Winsome Brown. Not very enlarging but comformatble enough to wear for about 7-8 hours.

And I got the Stila eyeshadow trio in Mazatlan, it's a limited edition summer release I think. I'm not too sure I saw some one using it and I was like WOW I gota get this. LOL I know i'm a neutral colour eyeshadow freak>< I have like 5 or 6 stacked in the draw and still getting more hahaha..

Look at that pattern....... Pretty.~~~This eyeshadow is 9.1g it's going to take forever to finish.

Here's some swatches. The left is with no Base. the Right is with Paint Pot in Bare study.(notice how the colour is more intense with a base)
I also got the new lipstick in Modesty from Creme Sheen.. love the colour..~~

So for the daily FOTD, there's the things I used.

Face:
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC 20
- Mac MSF natural in light medium
- Nars DT blush
Eyes:
- Mac paint pot in bare study
- Stila eye shadow trio in mazatlan (NEW)
- Mac fluidline in blacktrack
- Kiss me Heroine make up mascara in volume & curl
Lips:
- Mac Creme Sheen Modesty (NEW)

So the result????TADAH.... ~~~~
THe eyeshadow is a golden brown colour. the photo looks a bit off colour. ><

I look sleepy in this photo but o wells ~~~

Another photo of my bitchy attitude.. sup ?? hehe jokes

P.S :
I tried the new Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC 20 in the new Well Defined collection.
reviewing it here:
Pros~~~~
Great coverage, only need a small amount and looks flawless. Gel based easily spread, No break outs so far. Looks great when you first apply it hhahaha.. can't stop looking in the mirror thinking WOW looks so nice. non cakey. if you apply sparingly. a little goes long way.
Cons~~~~
Not water/sweat proof. Gone by mid day, so end of the day you left with may be only 10% of the foundation?? Not good oil control. I get more oily I don't know why. >___< would be good for normal may be normal/dry skin. not recommended for oily or dry skin. doesn't last long.

That's all for today~~~ Take cares.......
I will try to update more... thx for all the support

11 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Its' always wonderful to read updates from you and see that pretty face of yours! WOw on that Stila, it'll definitely last a lifetime PLUS more! :)

Lily said...

those are gorgeous colors! i didn't know there was so much variety in that one little shadow!

pandablush said...

heyy wei =)
i love it, you look so pretty!
hehehe comfy right? the freshkon.
geo and neos are pretty in color but it gets dry pretty fast eh..

i havent bought msf natural cuz im a bit afraid i will develop allergy reaction>_< are u gonna buy something from sugarsweet collection?

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

whata gorgeous bronze look!! you look so pretty :D missed your cute face ;) the contacts look great on you, subtle but still noticeable!

Cris said...

A 9 gram eye shadow, WOW :o.
Take care of yourself :), & it's great to see you blogging again :D.

Jamilla Camel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamilla Camel said...

Gorgeous look! I love the bronze.

I agree that the MAC SS foundation is better for dry skin, like mine.

fuzkittie said...

Beautiful! I love the bronzey brown colors on you! The NARS blush looks great with the e/s colors too.

miemiemie said...

lovely everyday routine! neutrals are nice for everyday and basically for people who are lazy---me! hahaha

cheryl said...

i think neutrals look great on u, but i'd love to see more blush on u too!

anna said...

You're so pretty. I prefer your non-PS photos. I won't ask you to stop, not like you will anyway, lol. The PS photo looks really ghostly.