Hey all ~~~
News!!! hehehe I permed my hair.......... I'm sick of straight hair.. had it since I was in High school... Time for a change. So I told the lady at the salon I want beach wave hair. HAHAHA since it's summer soon.. So I guess it's acceptable???
That's how it turned out.... I like how it turned out the only thing is that It gets a bit frizzy after washing.. but besides that I like it. even if it's messy. who cares.. it's a messy hair style..
I got the Garnier Surf Hair texture paste.. Smells grate and helps with the curls to make it like surf hair..
So here's the FOTD products. ^^
- Clinique Superfit Foundation in Bare ( I bought that shade for winter... looks quite pale)
- Orbis UV cut SPf34++
- Laura Mercier Mineralize Powder in Sand
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush in soft mavue
- Mac Brow gel in Beguile
- Mac Power point eyeliner in Duck
- Majolica Marjoca Lash Frame PLus ( the comb one)
A picture With Flash. .... I think with flash it gives a better ideal of the colours and things. BTw using Acuevue Define Contacts in Brown. the Natural Brown one.. Not too bad I should say...... Looks Natural Indeed ^^ But does have an enlarging effect.
Thank's all for today.. Hope you guys like my hair too ^^ (getting ready for summer)