All Products has been tested for atleast 2 weeks to actually come up with a score /review.
I did the table in Excel and made it as a picture so I think it's a bit fuzzy but still literate I guess.
- Missha M Vita is suitable for dry/normal skin it's very moisturising. Best to use in the winter. contains multi vitamins and plant extracts. Is a good BB cream had no acnes when I use it but too oily for me So I stopped using it.
- Missha M Perfect Cover is great. I love this stuff, I gave it a 4.5 instead of full score is because it can look cakey if applied too much and does oxidize a bit and it rubs off LOL... so becareful. other than that I love it. great coverage, high SPF and used it all winter made me 2 shades lighter
- Hanskin Magic BB... er...... I have to say I only used this for a week. because I realised it gave me pimples/bumps. Made my skin oily hardly have any coverage. didn't like it at all. Some people say is good So I tried it. but T___T Not for me
- DermaRX Skin79 bb is quite good. pretty good oil control, nice coverage. Did go whiter from this bb and less acne because it has anti-bacterial content. But the only thing I didn't like was the Colour. 1 shade only and SOOO Dark Grey. good for summer but in the winter I think better stay away. This is 2nd to my M Perfect Cover. But it's a bit thick to spread, have to use it when ur moisturizer is still wet then you won't have a problem.
- Skinfood Gingko bb #1 is yellow based bb cream, I like every thing about this one except for the oil control. doesn't seem to control oil that well. and It doesn't last that long either, half way through out the day it's like nearly gone already.. the coverage is not all that good but it did clear up my skin =p
- Skinfood Aloe Sun bb #2 is pink based bb, It has silicone in it. SPF 20 Oil control is better than Gingko and stays on my face longer too. and Some how the coverage is better than Gingko.
- CD forever flawless, I got this foundation from Fuz Kittie's Recommendation. I acually quite like this one. A natural make up look, non-cakey. Lasts for a long time. But does oxidise on me a bit, gotten darker as the day goes on. may be cuz My face is going oily LOL.
- MAC SFF NC20, LOVE this foundation. Some people say it breaks you out. This one didn't break me out. I was happy with that. great coverage, lasts all day, pretty good oil control too. In the summer heat of 36 degrees it still stays. A BIG plus for this one is that it's Oil FREE...~~~ but contains alot of silicones in the product. PERFECT Match to my skintone. FULL SCORE.~~
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, new foundation came out last year. A modification over the original double wear. I Like this one too. Stays all day, great coverage, the only thing is that it oxidies a bit. other than that I like it =p great for summer. cuz I got #2, a bit dark on me I think... The sales assistant said #2 for me.. but guess she was wrong. DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT coverage
- Rimmel Lasting Finish. This is really creamy textured foundation. similar texture to DWL, at first I liked this one, but it oxidised on me SOOO BAD.. you wouldn't believe. I walked around with a dark face in the afternoon =__='''
- Chanel TI liquid, I don't know what happened to this one, It was SO oily On my face after 1-2 hours. I tried it with a primer, a different powder just didn't work for me T___T... If it wasn't so oily It would've been great. It has fine pearlised powder which gives that GLOWY look. Looked SOOO nice when first applied. but after a while just melts off my face. I am swapping this one away If I can't make it work..
Up coming post on different powders I have.
I also bought a new BB cream, Dr Jart Silver label. This one is for Oily Skin as for the black label is for dry/normal skin. Don't know how that will go. Saw some websites and youtubes on that review. So was Tossing between BRTC or Dr Jart. Dr Jart Silver Label Review
P.S: that's a LONG post.. hope it helps every one. If any questions just put it in comment or the box on the right hand side.