Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Haul-age [][]~~~~

Hey all ~~~
I need to stop buying stuff>< need to save up for a Laptop/Notebook, New pair of Glasses. Most of all saving up for a trip to Europe or Easten Asia~~~

Never the less.. here's a haul HAHAHA

So I ordered from Adam Beauty ~~~~~~~Photos taken under natural day light

I ordered the Coffret D'or Eyeshadow pallete in 01 (orange set) not the new summer release, this was released a while back.

Here's the Instructions as to how to use it. It's all in Japanese don't really understand LOL


A pretty Pallete, Very wearable, elegant colours though it's shimmery. Swatches Below:




I also Ordered Lavschuca's Eyebrow Powder in LB-1. I forgot to swatch these sorry><

Here's some instructions from the back of package.

The lipstick is from Lavschuca too in PK-4... it has gold sparkles, haven't try it yet. looks promising. But I can't wait to try the eye shadows and brow powder.


Super quick update today. More posts coming up=D
stay tuned, don't go any where ( from kat the host of So you think you can dance LOL)

11 comments:

anna. said...

Coffret D'or Eyeshadow pallete looks so pretty!

K said...

i love coffret d'or eyeshadows.. i don't have this one but its so pretty i want it now~__~

Whitney & the full effect said...

I want that e/s palette! great haul!!

amynaree said...

cute haul! i love coffret d'or palettes :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

the pigmentation looks great! usually theyre so sheer.. looking forward to the looks youll create with them ^^

Anonymous said...

WOOOE that is soem gawwwgeous pallet!

fuzkittie said...

Wonderful haul!! :D

AskMeWhats said...

the only order I did from Adam Beauty is their Mandom Cleansing express, your haul looks great!

Zoe said...

they are so pretty^^

Unknown said...

I love the coffret orange variation. such a lovely colour and werable (it's my HG)

Circle Lenses said...

Where do you buy your stuff? everything looks so nice.. I never see this kind of stuff in Canada. So lucky!