WOW.. I didn't know that my nails were classified as "perfect for dark colours." hehe Thank you
but I do really like that colour by OPI (Barefoot in Barcelona)..... Essie has alot nice nude neutral shades which is really nice....
Any ways, this post is to share with you guys.. what's in my make up bag. This is not EVERYTHING I own.. but the stuff I use the most.. nearly on a day to day bases. This bag is a fake Longchamp makeup bag. Pretty good quality actually. quite impressed. Bought it from ebay... they have all other colours... but this is surprisingly good quality..... HAHAHA.... I chose the colour purple.......... I don't need to explain why..... ^^
Full ON packed with STUFF.............
So here's all the things Out of the bag....
- Laura Mercier mineral finishing powder in SAND
- Prescriptive Concealer
- Everyday Minerals Kabuki brush( super soft)
- Estee Lauder Cyber white primer/sunscreen
- Estee Lauder Double wear light in 02
- Eco Tools Powder Brush (used for blush)
Second ROW: (LTR)
- Benefit Lipstick in Lalaland
- Maybelline colour sensation in pink please
- NARS laguna bronzer (Hit PAN)
- NARS oasis blush
- NARS deep throat blush (Hit PAN)
- Missha brow shaver
- Too Faced eye shadow primer ( pretty good one)
- Prestiage waterproof eyeliner (quite good better than Mac)
- Mac technikal eyeliner in black
- Mac technikal eyeliner in (browny colour forgot the name)
- Kiss me Eye brow pencil
- Kissme Heroine long and curl mascara
- Majorlica Majorca mascara (gorgeous wing)
- Mac Brow Tint in Beguile
I have eye shadows, blushes, high lighting powders, setting powders and some other foundation bb creams stored next to my bag for easy access^^
I don't bring all these around with me... I just bring a compact around for touch up, a lip blam for dry lips and a lipgloss if I feel like looking a bit special:p
That's all for today ^^ It's quite boring actually.