hope you all had a great week. All happy and busy doing things you love.
Well I decided to dye my hair a Darker colour. I used Garnier Nutrissue in Cinnamon Stick, I throwed away the box because it got soaked by water, If you wanted to check the shade you can see it from Garnier's website.
I am just sick of my light brown hair, which looks dry, brittle and unhealthy. So I just dye it darker. It didn't turn out too bad. Alot of friends said that darker hair actually allows my facial features to stand out more. I don't know if that's true or not. Any ways. On with the post.
- Esteelauder cyber white primer
- Missha perfect cover BB cream #21
- Esteelauder doublewear light #01
( I mixed bb cream and foundation together 50:50)
- Laurer Mercier Mineralise power in Sand
- Eyebrow tint MAC (beiguile)
- Nars Laguna bronzer for contouring
- Nars Oasis as blush ( this is like the perfect winter blush.. so good)
- Kissme Heorine mascara (long and curl)
- Mac cremesheen lipgloss it boybait
and TAH DAH~~~
My every day Uni look nothing special.
STAY WARm.. cuz it's so COLD here. T___T