I know I have been away for couple months. That's because I was busy organising a trip to Europe and then spent 1 month there. half due to work half touring. So I went to Italy (beautiful places, and yummy food.), France (duck l'orange. yum), and Czech republic.
So along the way I picked up some items.
French Pharmacy is so cool they have EVERY THING, and all the amazing brand you hear about on Youtube. like Bioderma, Vichy, La Roche Posay, Embroylisse, Bourjois, Avene, Caudelie and many many more.
- La Roche Posay Toleraine Teint foundation
- La Roche Posay Toleraine Soothing protective skincare (moisturiser)
- Stila Lovely in London Travel Pallet
- Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in 53. (was so tanned in Europe and now too dark for me)
- Clinique Anti-blemish Solution moisturiser (contains SA, think my skin got allergic reaction to this acne ingredient)
- Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in blackest black
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Strut and Busy Signal
- Tea Tree oil ( for blemish and anti-bacterial, anti-inflammation effect)
- Neutrogenal Healthy Skin liquid make up in 40 Nude
- Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie and Cherry Tart
- Vichy Mattifying face fluid dry touch SPF 50 (for combination/oily skin)
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre moisturiser(cant wait til try this out)
- Clarins Daily Energizer cream-gel moisuriser (really good for hot weather in Europe/ Not in this picture)
- La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 (for face and body/ Not in this picture
- Nars Orgasm blush (Not in this picture)
though MUA just came out with the Undressed Palette, saw some blog posts which has pretty much 90% similarity to the Urban Decay Naked, if I ever runs out then I just buy MUA for 4 pounds... can't beat that.
Have a great weekend every one. will update more often now that I'm back.