Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some Desperate Anger Management

Hey all
This post won't have any thing to do with skincare or beauty related just some personal story and encounter that i had to spit out, and i think this is gonna be a LONG post. So if you have some spare time please do read it and give me some advice ^___^.

This week, uni has started so I get to see all my friends again.. yay.. that's why I haven't updated this for 3 days. Any ways, Despite the happiness of seeing my friends back at uni, there's this one person who just have to make my day miserable. So F'en pissed off right now....

So this whole incident has to start back in the holidays.

During Holidays:
After the exams and the results were out, a good friend (I don't consider her close friend, but I see her every day in uni so i guess good friend classification is suitable?.. )called me up to ask me what Grade Point Average (GPA) I got for this semster. SO I told her I got Distinction Average( which is 75+), then I asked her what you get? she replied me " argh i got alright." I knew she didn't get as high as me so I stopped asking.

After a couple weeks she told me she had an ultrasound done and needed to go to hospital for surgery.. (sounds pretty serious) I called her up to tell her that I won't be going to visit her while she's in hospital cuz I know patients need rest after surgery plus I needed to prepare for my Green P driving test. So I said I will call back another time to visit you. So after about 2 days she called back asked me if I could go to her house on friday, I said to her " oh, sorry I can't make it cuz the touch screen computer for Green P test had some problem and had delay response so I need to resit for the test".

During Today:
Around early afternoon, she called me to ask me where is our class. I said we could meet up and go together. On the way there she said to me " Oh, you know what my bf said?? he said that you got Distinction GPA is cuz you slept with the lecturers." I was like..... So wanted to Slap her across the face.. but I manage to control my self and said to her in a joking tone while smiling " Really?? But if I really did sleep with them then would I get 100?? rather than just 70 sth ???" She was like " oh yeah, that's true.." then shuts up. We arrived in class, so i just went to sit next to some other friend. AWAY from her...
After class, it was 6 ish. Since it's winter here, it's pretty dark and cold. She asked me if I could give her a lift to the train station. (Our uni has special bus for students to travel between the nearest train station).. It was infront of all these other friends, and it was only like 5 min more of driving to where i normally go. So I said yeah ok... When I was driving towards the station, she said to me " OMG you got your Green P, you know my bf said to me it's impossible to fail Green P cuz he got it in one go. And he said You're such a genius"... I WAS like.. I don't give a F*CK about what ur bf says... and if he was so great why don't you ask him to give you a lift instead?? and I wanted to tell her... GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY CAR!!!!!.........
WTF She want from me?? Seriously............ She is so happy to see me fail, and even if I do good she have to bring me down?? SO ANGRY!!!!..
I helped her when ever she needed help... Was there for her to listen to her blabing about the shitty problems btw her and her bf... sigh... Feel like I have been taken advantage from. But i mean just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm willing to get spoken to like that... People like her are so sad, can't stand seeing other people better than themselves. I mean I worked hard all semester while you and your bf went out to dinner and do what eva you gota do, I was at home writting up my thesis and doing research. Don't I deserve a good mark for all those hard work??
Sigh.. I think She isn't even worth the hassle of getting all upset. But I CAN'T Stand her...
>____<.......... feeling miserable............................................................................

12 comments:

Ahleessa said...

She doesn't sound like a good friend to me. If it bothers you, maybe you should try to talk to her. It kind of sounds like she was upset you didn't visit her at the hospital, and instead of expressing it like most people do she became cold. I could be wrong since I don't know the whole story and what type of person she is *sigh*. If it really bugs you, just ignore her and move on. There will be a lot of people who will take advantage of you for their benefits unfortunately. :( I hope you feel better soon!

I feel weird bringing this up, but I would love to see a picture of your nail with the paw.

Stephy said...

omg that comment from her and her bf about ur GPA was just..... ummm... i cant find a better word to describe it other than a big wtf!!! but u know some girls can just never stop talking about their bfs... so i think ur frd just happens to be one of them and i totally understand how annoying it is when ur frd always goes like "o u know wat? my bf blah blah blah... and my bf blah blah blah"

i'd talk to her about her recent actions if i were u, cuz she's ur good frd and it just isnt worth it to lose the friendship cuz of the stupid bf's comments. :) and i hope u feel better soon!~

btw, thx for dropping by my blog! i'm so happy when i read ur comment! :D the pics of my blog were of my left eye... and the brand of the contacts i'm wearing is Proclear. i actually wear different brands on different eyes... no idea why cuz my eyes just cant stand the same brand LOL. Proclear is pretty comfy, but i think the brand on my right eye is less drying (acuvue 2). Proclear dries after 8 hours of wearing and i usually wear it from 7:30am until around midnight (i know that's insane LOL!)
ooo and also u can only get proclear from an optometrist and it's quite pricy. it's around $50 for a 3 months supply.

miemiemie said...

grr i would have slapped her right then and there when she made those nasty inappropriate things to you! she is so pathetic..if i were you i would just ignore her, she doesn't deserve being your friend. you treat her nicely, even gave her a ride, and she's such a total b****..

and yes, you should talk to her about what she did. and if she still continues to be that way, let her be. you did your part by saying what's on your mind and its up to her to change her attitude. she's probably just jealous or something i guess. she's not the only person in the world anyway, right?

fuzkittie said...

Wtf?! There is no point wasting your time with this kind of people. Exactly true that if her bf is so great, he can take her to freakin train station!
I think you should just tell her you don't care what her bf says.
I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that, it's so annoying!

Digital Angel said...

Awwwww, you deserve better than that. You might tell her how you feel about what happened or just stop talking to her forever. You are too nice to be friend with her :( There were many people around me they would just talk to me or call me whenever they want something from me. I just stopped dealing with all the stuff like that. That made me feel whole alot better. Hope you feel better :)

purple snowflake said...

Alyssa: I think ur right.. may be she was angry at me cuz i didn't visit her at hospital that day.. >< but she didn't have to put it like that??? hehe I will post up about the nail I did from ur tut, but it's messy...

Stephy: hehe ur comment is funny... I'm the kind that scared to talk about things like this cuz Not sure how the other person would react.. what if she pretend like there's nothing wrong?? and I would seem silly to bring it up..

Wooo btw I use Proclear too, it's definately really drying after a while ><

Fuz/miemiemie:
I think if she mentions about her beloved bf.. I will just say I'm not interested in what ur bf have to say.. not like I know him personally.

Nabi: I sooo wish i don't have to deal with pplz like that... There's people around me that just call me when they want sth.. this person is the same.. never contact me after uni, unless there's an assignment due or she needed help with sth><

BUT I LOVE all you guys =p.....
feel so much better now ... *HUGS*

AskMeWhats said...

It is obvious, I see a green-eyed monster rearing it's head! :( So sorry you have to go through all these and all you did was to help her. Well..If you don't mind me giving you a piece of advise...do NOT let her affect you, coz that would just mean she's winning in making your life miserable. If possible, just answer her questions with simple straight to the point answers, you don't have to give explanations on your scores, on how you deal with your life because she would just use them again to make your life miserable! You have better friends and I am sure your good friends would appreciate you for who you are and help pull you up instead of grabbing you down!

I hope she won't bother you and spoil your day again :(

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

damn you can see that girl is raging with jealousy, and used her bf as a really poor excuse to say those nasty things to you!!

Definitely not a good friend, after hearing what she's said, you can definitely ditch her as friend. So not worth being unhappy about, we don't need these kind negative ppl in our lives. Hope you cheer up soon :)

Par said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheryl said...

hi there, i'm not sure if i've left a message for u b4, but i'm gonna now. it sounds almost like she doesn't have a very strong sense of identity other than having a bf. if u dun feel comfortable around her anymore, just delete her phone number, block her calls, and don't talk 2 her anymore. just cut the cord. friends should make u feel good, not miserable. rite?

(g)ezebel said...

i always feel better after spitting on a person that pisses me off... hahahaha, j/k!!!

kill 'em with kindness.

or make friends who has "friends" who can take care of shit. *winks*

Irene said...

Continue ignoring her and get on with your life (which from the looks of it, is better than hers...muahahaha).

I won't be nice to ppl like these... they're worse than SARS.