Ok this is the first time I'm duing a tutorial and close up eye shots.. I don't think it's any good, but I will give it a try.
So the main product today is Lavashuca's Heart shaped eyeshadow in BR-1.
It's like a Neutral toned eyeshadow actually I think it's similar to my lunasol eye shadow.. So I seem to have like 2 of the same colour?? LOL
Here's the Swatch for it.. This is Under natural light, no FLASH!!!! and It didn't turn out that CLEAR.. Sigh..Ok SO lets start.. Here I'm showing a photo of my bare eyes, no make up at all. Looks scary.. I think.
So Here's how I used my Eyeshadow:
- Use pencil to line your eye first so it looks natural
- Use A all over mobile lid and highlight brow bone
- Then use B in the inner part of the mobile lid
- Use C for the outter part of Mobile lid
- Used D to draw a line closely to the lashes..
- Use A again for for the bottom inner corner of the eye
- Use D on the bottom outter corner of the eye
Finish off with coats of your favourite Mascara
Then it's all done ^___^
Thank you.. take cares.. have a great weekend..