Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Simple FOTD.. Using Kate Br-1[]~~

Hey all ~~~
Nothing Interesting today, just another FOTD. Thought to dig out my old eyeshadow pallete. Kate Br-1. I love neutral earthy colours. I swear I think all of my eyeshadows are neutral toned. I mean it goes with every thing.. and can't really go wrong with it.. I some times think colours like blue /green might make my eyes look bruised unless it's like DARK blue (navy) for smokey looks.. that ... I like ^^


On with the post. here's the list of things I used.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco
- Coffret D'or Powder Foundation in OC-C
- Clinique Sunkissed bronzer for contouring
- Mac Warm Soul mineralised blush.
- Mac eye brow gel in beugile
- Majorlica Marjoca mascara
- Mac Creamsheen lip gloss in pink poit
- Kate Eyeshadow Pallete in Br-1

Here's the swatches again.. hehe


And Here's how it turned out.
Some how I reckon the wavy hair makes me look mature?? would you agree?
Take Cares guys.. skincare and some review stuff coming up soon.




No comments: