Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Nyx Lip Products.. ~~~


 Hey all ~~

I recently purchased some nyx lip products from ebay. it came in within a week. really fast. I was really interested to test out the Nyx butter glosses and the lip creams. so I picked up a few to try out because I heard good things and raves about them in the beauty community.


 Products:left to right
- Nyx butter gloss in vanilla cream pie
- Nyx butter gloss  in apple strudle
- Nyx butter gloss in tiramisu
- Nyx lip cream in San Paulo
- Nyx lip cream in Antwerp
- Nyx mega shine lipgloss in beige

Here are the swatches.
Top row: vanilla cream pie, apple strudel, tiramisu
Bottom row: Antwerp, San Paulo, Biege

NYX Butter Glosses:
I am typically not a lip gloss person. because I hate the sticky thick feeling of glosses. like MAC.. they are nice colours but i just can't wear them. but these. OMG I love it !!!. its like putting melted vaseline on your lips. so soft none sticky. it smells AMAZING !!! my favourite colour is the vanilla cream pie. love all three colours I purchased. highly recommended.


Nyx Lip Cream:
It's a matte product, with no shine. it dries really matte, I like it alot too. none sticky. lasts a LONG time. but the only thing is it settles into lines and dry cracks. so before you use this make sure you scrub your lips and moisturise with lip balm. but other wise.. great product. Antwerp is a really nice coral/ pink. great for summer

Nyx Mega Shine lipgloss:
This one smells amazing too, the colour is gorgeous. really nice pink not too outrageous. but i prefer the butter glosses, because the texture of this gloss is really slippery. doesn't stay as well as the other one. but then both of them lipgloss types are none sticky.


So I highly recommend you try these lip products. really love it. and for the price you pay I think they are really comparable to high end products.


Have a great weekend.

No comments: