Just wanted to do a post on all the things I've been loving 2010. I've seen alot of gurus on youtube have done videos on products of 2010. The best one I think is Emily, Beauty Broadcast. I love her Emily Awards. So I thought I'd do one too, just every thing combined and no skincares just make up. So here they are.
I always use the Estee Lauders Double Wear or the Double Wear Light, Even though it's a bit thick and full coverage, I use a sponge and soak it in water then squeeze all water out and apply foundation with the sponge, it makes the foundation sheer and stay on all day. I usually use Laura Mercier Mineral powder to set the liquid foundation.
For Powder Foundation, I use the Cezanne UV EX powder foundation and the Coffret D'or Essence Powder Foundation. This is the 2009 Version. They both are great. the Cezanne one is more coverage and I use the Coffret D'or one to touch up foundation, looks more natural.
Estee Lauder Cyber White Ex, I've been using this all winter in 2010. Great sunscreen/primer because it gives great sun protection, very moisturising, none drying and it helps with my large pores. The RMK one i use in spring/autumn it has some glitter/shimmer to give that extra glow and soft focus effect. The Orbis UV Cut, I use it in Summer, because it is light and controls oil great Since i have combination skin.
Nars Deep Throat, My Go-To blush, if i'm in a hurry or don't know what to wear. I usually go for that one as you can see Hit pan already. During Winter, I used Penny Lane cream blush great colour Love it, I some times top it up with another powder blush usually DT. Another great blush I love is the Mac Stereo Rose, Limited Edition. This blush gives the most healthiest Glow and a flush of colour on the face. Flattering on Asian Skin tone too. And The last one is Mac Springsheen, a great spring/summer blush. gives your cheeks that Golden Glow.Here's the Swatch For the Blushes.
- Lavshuca Eyebrow Set
- Mac Beguile Brow Gel
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- Dejavu 24/7 Liner (great pencil liner stays all day great pigmentation too)
- Mac Powerpoint liner in Duck (great for brown eyes, because it's not as harsh as black and stays all day too)
- Prestiage Water Proof eyeliner (another great staying power eyeliner)
- Kiss me Active girl mascara ( LOVE LOVE LOVE)
- Kiss me Heorine long/curl mascara
LOL I find all my fav eyeshadows are Neutral.. I guess i'm a neutral fan
- Coffret D'or Shine in 01
-Stila Limited Edition eyeshadow Mazatlan
- Visee Nude Glam (N-2) Been using this one nearly every day
- Integrate Be-303 for more casual days because it's a bit more shimmery but still pretty
I don't think I'm much of a Gloss person, because it is so sticky and always feel there's something on my lips. so I usually wear lip balm and occasionally or when ever I'm going out I will wear lipstick just to be a bit more girly.- Mac Lipgelee in Moistly ( hint of berry colour on the lips)
- Benefit La La Land ( beautiful rosey colour on Lips) paired with natural eye makeup. LOVE
- Rimmel Airy Fairy (shimmery pink)
- Mac Modesty
- Mac Blankety
Here's a swatch of Airy Fairy On my lips. A nice wearable Pink doesn't look to pink just right.
So here's the swatches for the lip products from left to right same order as listed above.
Been into nails this year, started to explore the different nail colours and brands. And here's the ones I love
- OPI barefoot in barcelona ( every day kind of colour) I wear this all the time
- Sephora by OPI metro chic, a beautiful winter colour matches with every thing you wear
- China Glaze For Audrey Pretty and fun summer colour. gives a bright and lively impression.
That's all for 2010. Just felt like 2010 went by so fast and didn't have enough time to appreciated it. Just been busy working instead should've enjoy life more.
Thats all for now. Take Cares until next post ^^