Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

[]HauL, Recent Purchased Items[]~~

Hey all
I want to stop purchasing foundations. Well I think I am for now. So I will have a BLOG SALE coming up soon to sell all my foundations that I don't use, just sitting there. and some other items too. So I will keep you posted.

So recently I've just been buying Drugstore ranged products. I figured, Foundation is probably the only thing that I want that is from a good quality brand, doesn't give drama to my skin and stays on all day. So all other items like mascara, blush, what ever can be drug store, because you can just change it up when ever you like without paying $$$ for high end products.

I'm sure some ppl will disagree with me, but that's how I feel right now. plus some drug store may also have products that lives up to its expectations and may even be better than department store brands



Here are the Items I bought,
From Left to Right
- Rimmel Match Perfection, 2-in-1 concealer highlighter
- Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral lipglaze in forever raisin
- Revlon Colorburst in Raspberry
- Canmake brow set in natural
- Canmake powder cheek in pw05
- Media blush n pk-3

Here are the blush(picture taken with flash)
The size of these blushes are SOOO SMALL.. like compared to my Nars Deep Throat..
look how small they are?? canmake is about 1/3 of Nars, and Media is about 1/2 of Nars...
I tried to swatch it but hardly any thing comes up.
Seriously.. look at the swatch?? Pigmentation is RUBBISH!!! you have to use more products to build it up. and in summer that might make the makeup look cakey.
Here's the swatch for the items I bought
So The fuzzy bit of brown is the canmake eyebrow set, and the line is Rimmel brow pencil
The 2nd column on the top is Revlon colorburst raspberry, bottom is forever raisin. And then the Rimmel Concealer. The concealer is really moisturising, but doesn't have much coverage.

That being said, perfect for under eye area. Brighten the under eye area up and covers a bit of dark circles. If you have really dark eyecircles. then may be you should consider something else.

A Swatch of the lipstick. I don't know what happened, but I suddenly have a Red Lipstick Kick. I was going to buy Revlon Colorburst Crimson, but it looks too dull like a dark brown red. This one (raspberry) is more bright and vibrant. and their True Red shade is too tomato red for my taste.

So you guys have good suggestions to RED LIPSTICKS??please leave me comments


take cares ~~ have a great weekend

2 comments:

Sara said...

great haul :)

AskMeWhats said...

Hmm.. I am not sure how your original lip color looks like in person but maybe you can try Maybelline's Colorsensational lipsticks in Summer Sunset :)

The Rimmel Match Perfection concealer highlighter is intriguing! I am into concealer/highlighter recently! I am using the Body Shop's Lightening Touch :)

Happy Weekend dear!