Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

 Hey all:
I can't really type much today, because went to play badminton today followed by some tennis so now my arm is in pain because I never exercise. hahaha being lazy.

So Just wanted to put my two cents worth on the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation. I bought the shade 53 from Europe in middle of summer and then it was too dark for me, So I picked up the 52 when it was half price on Bourjois at Priceline. which fits my NC20-25 skin quite well. though very yellow toned.



This foundation claims to contains 3 concealing pigments, yellow for a rested complexion, mauve to light up the complexion and green to eradicate high colour and uneven tone, It also states it lasts for up to 16 hours.

I took a picture of the ingredient, so you have to click on the image to see the enlarged version.

So here's couple swatches, shade 52 on the left, 53 on the right. I find it a quite big jump in colour. 52 is so much lighter than 53.


Here's what it looks like blended. in natural in door lighting.

Application wise, I just use my fingers to blend I find it easier, I tried it with F80 didn't like the finish. the foundation has quite a big of coverage so a little bit can cover a large area. this foundation is probably about medium to full coverage and it is buildable. It feels like on the skin, it feels like a liquid to powder transformation foundation. it feels quite powdery after it dries. So I think adding more powder on top may look cakey. I tried it without powdering on top it lasted pretty well on me, may be about 6-7 hours. 


The lasting power is not 16hrs like the company claims. realistically about 7-8 hours on me, but then again I have combination skin.  the finish is quite matte, but not dead looking like Estee Lauder Double Wear. it doesn't make your face look flat.It's quite easy to remove this foundation too, I just use my normal foaming face wash and it comes off, If you feel safer to use a make up remover then you can do so too.

So all in all, I quite like this foundation. but I don't use it every day. but I think its quite good for summer.

have a great weekend every one ~~~

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I've always wanted to try Bourjois foundation and will definitely look the brand up when I travel! For 6-7 hours, i think it's quite good! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!

Camille Santos said...

i like the serum foundation one,sits so nicely on my skin though that one cost 1000php(almost 20$) here(online,and its very hard to come by.