Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

FOTD ~~~

Hello all ~~~
I realise that every one's reviewing the Dr Jart's bb cream.. LOL may because it is good~~~ and everyone is in love.... I've tried so many the only 2 I really like is this Dr Jart silver label and Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream..~~~
So here's a FOTD with the bb cream.Here's a photo of the things I used.
Face:
Dr Jart bb cream Silver Label
Diorsnow sublissime powder
Nars Laguna bronzer
Nars Dolce Vita blush
Eyes:
Nyx flamingo
Nyx deep purple
MJ trick on powder pallete the pink part
L'oreal liquid eyeliner in mica black
Kiss Heorine volume mascar
Lips:
Nars Dolce Vita lipstick
I gota apologise for the bluriness of the photos, I tried not to use flash because I think it wouldn't give the right colour but then the camera didn't focus properly without the flash.. I don't know.. I don't like Sony Cyber Shot all that much. planning to get a new camera soon..~~~
So here goes... The bb cream does look pretty pale on me LOL... but it's actually quite natural in a way sounds contradictory... Also I think dolce vita is more of an autumn/winter colour.. too rosy for summer.. But like Nic Nic said, apply it lightly and looks really pretty...




HAHHAA tried to smile here and instead gave a funny facial expression.. oh wells ~~~~

That's all for today~~~ simple quick post nothing special..
hope you all have a great weekend..
P.S vanity: miemie I gota wait until next month for you to post?? sigh~~ lol


16 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

the skin really is different! I love it, this is very simple yet super beautiful!

y m said...

You look so pretty. I love the blush. The makeup looks really natural. It really is pretty!

miemiemie said...

so pretty! your eyes look so big!

watercoloursky said...

I love these pics of you. Which circle lenses are you using here? They look great!

Jamilla Camel said...

Your skin is absolutely flawless..I love the BB cream on you!

Great pics..like you said, they capture the shades nicely.

Ahleessa said...

You're so cute that anything will look good on you even with no makeup. I hate you... lol~ :P

Chiara said...

Your skin looks absolutely gorgeous!!! And those circlelenses really work for you! By the wayy, <3 your blog :D

cheryl said...

i love the bb cream on u, the colour looks good, not too pale. the lip colour worked out too. nars lipsticks can be layered or just 1 swipe for a sheer look. great stuff!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i have the same palette! :]

The whole look is pretty and cute!! greta work on the blush!! you made it look subtle, as pigmented as it is!!

fuzkittie said...

Awwww you look soooooo cute!!! Love the bangs and your big eyes!

Unknown said...

i like your contacts. what are those?

Sandy said...

are nars blushes so much better than mac's??
i only have orgasm blush and i love it~
what shade are you for the missha bb cream? is that the red one?? (: x

XPPINKXX said...

hey cutie

loving your dollface...you have such a beautiful canvess to work on...i cant beleive you used all that makeup...and you look naturally gorge...i love the Dr. Jart bb cream...was the 1st bb cream i had ever used and i feel in love...although i had the black one...i want to try the silver now...

as for my ebay boobs yes they are really comfy...they feel like real boobs and they keep my real puppies warm too!

as for the brush i use to apply my MAC MSF i use the sephora brush to brush it on...i really dont buff...here is the link for the brush

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P183725&categoryId=C17062&shouldPaginate=true

xoxo

miemiemie said...

aww thanks dear. i rarely have my hair cut. the bf likes it long, i prefer it long as well coz you can do a lot with long hair. if i were you, don't get regular trims. if you see split ends or just typical dry ends, you can trim them yourself..but don't trim a lot..and i tie my hair up all the time..haha then when i let my hair down i notice that it gets longer and longer..haha

Anonymous said...

i love this! so smoooth!
hope its okay gonna follow your blog!
keep up the good work! amazing!

Find Hospitals in your Area said...

This blog seems to me quite weird but interesting. Perhaps I will go on to read it
Find Hospitals in your Area