I know I am super late to be doing the best of 2012 posts, but I've been away for 3 months in UK and now back home. FINALLY~~ It was so cold there but the snow was amazing. will put up some nice pictures of UK: places I have visited.
So here's a list of favourites of 2012, its just makeup products for now. the skincare things will be in another post.
- Clinique even better foundation in 03 Ivory (spring/summer time) nearly finished
- Clarins Skin Illusion foundation in 108 SAND (autumn/winter time) nearly finished too
- Laura Mercier Mineral powder foundation in real sand (use this as setting powder)
- Bareminerals Original foundation in medium beige (use this on days I don't need lots of coverage)
- Mac Fleur Power (spring time mostly)
- Nars Oasis (winter fall)
- Nars Orgasm ( all the time when every in a hurry)
- Nars Laguna bronzer (broken so sad so I can't bring it with me )
- NYC sunny bronzer
- Benefit Highbeam (love this highlighter)
- Mac Craving lipstick (amplified formula)
- Mac Fanfare lipstick (cremesheen formula)
- Maybelline yummy plummy
- Jack Black lipblam spf25 (Lemon) not in the picture but its amazing.
you know how I use usually neutral shades:
- Wet & wild walking on egg shell
- Stila Lovely in London palette
- Illamaqua Complement palette
- Benefit busy signal cream eyeshadow
- Shu Umuera pearl neutral eyeshadows
- Mac Blacktrack ( all time favourite)
- Mac brow tint in beiguile
- Kiss me Active girl mascara
- Kiss me heroine volume and curl mascara (love this one, have a back up of it)
- Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner
- Prestige waterproof eyeliner in black
- Mac powerpoint liner in duck
- Kiss me heroine pen liner
That would be all for 2012. skincare will be in another post.
stay tuned for more posts coming up.