Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

[] Products I Would Repurchase~~~[]


 Hey all ~~~
I wanted to share with every one products that I have or would repurchase. So its from skincare/haircare to makeup items. Some of the products I have repurchased and has been in the stash for years. I won't go into too much detail but would tell you briefly what I think about them.



 Left to Right:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum 
I love this stuff. So crazily expensive, but worth every penny, it helps fade my acne scars. My skin tone has changed after 2 months of using this. skin stays hydrated less oily. and repairs damage when you sleep just wonderful. Have a back up of 50 mL ready to be used up.

- Bioderma sensibio micellar solution
removes all my foundations even the most long lasting ones (estee lauder double wear, revlon colorstay) and waterproof eyemakeup. gentle on the skin no weird smell. it can be washed away with water. just brilliant.

- Clinique 7 day scrub
I use this scrub once or twice a week. just does the job without irritating my sensitive skin.

- Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk
This is what I use every other day because I wash my hair once every 2 days. It gives volume back to the hair, and doesn't make it oily. looks like you just washed your hair. convenient and easy to use. no funky weird artificial smell. bought this countless amount of times.

- Queen Helene, Mint Julep masque
This is a purifying/clarifying mask, the type that contains clay or kaolin to draw out the dirt and oil in the pores. it says helps to dry up acne/pimples, rise away blackheads and shrink pores.
I find it do make my pores cleaner and it does draw out the impurities stuck in my pores. I use this once or twice a week. This is my 2nd or 3rd tube already.

- Caudalie Divine Oil 
This stuff is amazing!!!can be used as oil in the summer for an overall glowing skin when you are taking sun bath. can be used as facial oil for massages and things. can be used as hair oil. SMELLS SOOO GOOD. I use this as hair oil, it doesn't make my hair look oily or stuck together, it makes it look healthy and shiny. and smells so good. made from natural ingredients. would do review of this individually.



- Mac Brow Set gel in beiguile
Bought this may be 3 times, its just the most easiest thing to use. It grooms and fills in my brows at the same time. no hassle, no clean up. provide a bit of tint. just pure love.

- Estee lauder Double Wear foundation 
I use this all the time when I need extra coverage. when going out at night or even to some weddings and places where I need my foundation to just STAY PUT all day. and this does, with no fuss. no streakiness, melting mess, no patchiness or even oxidizing to some crazy orange/dark face. Just simple great. But have to remove this stuff really good at night because it sticks to your face until you get it off. I think this is my third bottle?

- Dr Jart Silver Label BB cream
this is my 2nd repurchase. I reviewed this long time ago. years back. great coverage! lasts a long time. beneficial for the skin, contains sunscreen. just great all in one product. I put this one when I am in a hurry or just a simple brunch / quick run out to the shops. would recommend this BB cream. I also love the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. these two are equivalent in my book.

- Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation (Loose)
I love this stuff, I use it as my setting powder for my foundation, it gives the nicest glow and a bit of extra coverage. So your face don't look flat. Its just more of a natural product, not overly matte or shimmery like Bare Minerals. I'm up to my 3rd Jar of this stuff. and the Jar is HUGE!!!


 - Mac Lipsticks
Okay, This is the part where I have never finished a Mac lipstick because I have all these other lipsticks I need to finish up. But the creme sheen formular is AMAZING, I got Modesty, Fanfare and I wanna try other shades. I also love the shade Cravings. nicest berry/pink colour for atumn/winter.

- Revlon Lip Butters
Do I even need to say any thing about this? Its ALL over the beauty community. The shades I like are Berry Smoothie and Raspberry Pie. LOVE.....~~~~~~~~~~

- Bobbi Brown Color Rich Lipsticks
crazy pigmentation and just wears really well. the two I have is Crimson (super dark vampy lips) and Soft Coral ( all time favourite for summer/spring)

- Rimmel Apocolips
My new favourite, liquid lipstick with a bit of glossy finish, none sticky lasts really well. colours are amazing. review post coming up. but the shade Luna is my favourite haven't tried the BOLD red colours, but will give it a go .

- Kiss me Heorine Volume & Curl
HG macara. bought it so many times lost count already, replace this every couple months so bacteria don't accumulate. it stays all day. no smudges!! just great. gives my lashes lots of volume and holds curl perfectly too.

- Rimmel Scanleyes 
This pencil/gel eyeliner is so crazily good. so pigmented. can be smudged when you just apply it, when its set. it doesn't even budge. just great!! new discovery. pick it up in UK for 3.99 pounds

- Mac powerpoint liner 
Got the shade in DUCK, just LOVE, long lasting. no fuss. highly recommended, a bit more expensive though.

- Mac fluidline 
Love this stuff, I think mine has dried up already. so I need to get a new one may be. I got this in blacktrack and macroviolet. its great for waterline doesn't move non-irritating. just have to close the lid tightly after use so it doesn't get dried up.


Would love to know what products you would repurchase.~~~~~~

Happy Monday.

No comments: