Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

[]UK Haul~~[]


 Hey all ~~~
 I was in UK for 2 months on an exchange program. so I picked up a few things there. so Boots and Superdrug is like Priceline of Australia. They sell all the affordable makeup and skincare items. and then there's John Lewis, House of Fraser and Debenhams the high end department stores.

So this post will be just beauty related things, I will do another clothing haul from shops like Primark, H&M, Top shop. I didn't buy any thing from Zara though.  but I was eying this pair of heels boots, but wasn't in stock at my Local Zara in Nottinham so bad luck.

 Nails:
- Deboral Lippmann- stairway to heaven
- Rimmel Pro Lycra - French Ivory
- China Glaze - Luxe and lush
- Nubar - black  polka dot
- Essie - Marshmallow

I find that Essie is quite expensive in UK they sell it for like 8 pounds a bottle.




 Fragrances:
- Lidl Suddenly Madame Glamour
- Estee Lauder - Senuous nude
- Calvin Klein - Forbidden euphoria

 I picked up Lidl's suddenly madame galmour because alot of reviews say that it is a dupe for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. I compared the two it is really similar, can't really tell between the two, probably the staying power might be a bit different. I think its an absolute bargain because its only 4 pounds. I think CK's forbidden euphoria is my new favourite fragrance, smells kind of citrus at the start but it goes away pretty quickly and gives you this sexy sweet sophisticated smell. not overly sweet, I hate those sugary overly teenage smells. I picked  the 30mL just to try but i regret buying the big one while I had the chance at duty free. Sensuous Nude by EL is another favourite, it has this woody warm vanilla smell with a touch of Honey. It's just makes u feel warm and cosy, it is really strong I sprayed too much once feel a bit light headed. one or two sprits max, or else its too overpowering for the person wearing it. Its not one of those fragrances that you can smell miles away if its on some one, it wears close to body. 


Base Makeup:
- Baremineral Primetime oil control and oil free (no silicone, no fragrance)
- Bareminerals Ready Foundation SPF20 in medium beige
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco 2N2
- Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in soft beige (slightly a bit dark for me)

 This is what they looks like out of the box.

Eyeshadows:
-  MUA Heaven and Earth palette
- Mac quad (all that glitters, sable, texture and swiss chocolate)
- Maybelline colour tattoo in inked pink and on and on bronze
- Bourjois eyeshadow
- Mac studio finish concealer in NC30

 Lips:
- Revlon lip butter in raspberry pie
- Revlon matte lipstick in mauve it over
- Rimmel Kate lipstick in 107
- Revlon kissable balm stain in Crush
- Rimmel Apocalips in celestile
- Rimmel Apocalips in Luna
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in  03

 - Rimmel Scandleyes in Black and Bronze
- Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in hazel
- Real Techniques Expert Face brush
- Quinoderm5 (5% w/w benzylperoxide and 0.5% w/w of potassium hydroxyquinoline sulphate)

This is a combination of antibacteria and benzylperoxide cream to fight acne/pimples. I bought this at Boots Pharmacy for 5 pounds and it keeps my pimples at bay. But I am having an allergic reaction to Origins Mushroom mask so my skin is like bumpy and feels hot and some times itchy right now. I need to let it calm down.


- La Roche Posay Anthelios AC SPF30+ sunscreen
- Khiels Avocado eyecream
- Soap and Glory Pulp Friction body scrub
- Clinique 7 day scrub
- Soap and Glory hand food (not in picture)
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (not in picture)
- Liz Earle instant boost skin tonic (not in picture)
- Estee Lauder Advanced night repair and also the eye cream (not in picture)
- Origins modern friction (not in picture)


Here's some picture of the MUA Heaven and Eath palette


Here's some swatches.

That was a long post. hopefully I didn't miss out any thing. Glad to be home back in the sunshine country of Australia.

Have a great weekend every one. ~~~

No comments: