Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

[] Lippies Collection[]~~~

Hey all ~~~

Hope you all had a great weekend. and Thank you for all the kind comments from last post :p

This post will be about my lipstick collection. Just strictly lipstick, no glosses.





So I will start with MAC.. Mac makes great lipstick range...... The variety of colours, finishes.. I'm sure you can find one you like there.



LEFT to Right:

1st Row: Cherish, Modesty, Blankety, (middle one: Lollipop Loving)

2nd Row: Jublee, Angel, Please Me



Here are the swatches on my arm ( My arm's pretty white, about NC15 I would say)


LEFT to RIGHT:
Cherish, Modesty, Blankety, Jublee, Angel, Please Me & Lollipop Loving







Here's my other brand lipsticks I have.

Left to Right:

1st Row: Revlon Smokey Rose, Revlon Soft Seude

2nd Row: Rimmel Airy Fairy, Rimmel Asia

3rd Row: Benefit Lady's Choice, Benefit Lala Land



Left to Right: Nars Dolce Vita, Maybelline Pink Please, Missha in BE02




Another picture of Nars Dolce Vita







Swatches:

Top Part:


Maybelline Smokey Rose Airy Fairy Lady's Choice

Pink Please Soft Seude Asia Lala Land


Bottom Part: (All Vertical Swatches)


Missha BE02, Nars Dolce Vita, Lollipop loving, Please me, Angel, Jublee, Blankety, Modesty, Cherish



That's all the lipsticks I have. My favourite GO TO lipstick is Rimmel Airy Fairy ( MAC FABBY dupe), Mac Angel, Benefit Lala land.... some times Dolce Vita.... I don't really have a favourite but I want to know what you like......



So tell me your favourite lipstick ........... please leave a comment of in my c box.


Have a great week ^^take cares



2 comments:

mimi said...

awesome awesome collection :) i have cherish too!

aretha said...

my fav l/s is MAC Siss, NARS Honolulu honey and YSL Rouge Volupte #4. i also really like NARS dolce vita but use it v sparingly because im really fair and it will look abit garish if i apply too much! :)