Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

[]Laneige-white plus renew night cream review~[]

Hey all~~
This is first time that I try Laneige products, heard good reviews about their whitening skincare range and their crystal foundations. But never actually tried any of their products.

So this is the first product I've tried from this brand. There are a couple reviews on internet about this cream. I decided to give it a try.

This is what it looks like. In the information sheet that it came with. It states:
Spotless clear and bright skin has long been yearned for by every woman on earth since ancient times. Due to UV rays, stress, yellow sand and exhaust gas found in our daily life, skin tone tends to easily get discolored with more dry flakes and blotches like brown patches, freckles and acne.
Laneige white plus renew line, formulated with Manassantin B, an Amorepacific's exclusive patented ingredient, realizes all day care system that completely takes care of the discolored apple zone, retexturizing your skin with more brightened and clarified look.

The product I purchase is the Lanige White Plus Renew Night Cream
White plus renew complex with the function of 3-step melanin protection and recovery and the white birch ingredient work to recover the skin rhythm, keeping your skin appears brightened and luminous during the night time.

With the moist sensation like melted snow, and the smooth final touch, you can double the whitening effect by applying the simple whitening massage technique on the face and neck.

With containing the sugar maple ingredient that recovers the resilience of the skin surface keratin layer and sugar apple ingredient with the fine water circulation function, the water keeps supplied to the dry skin during the night time.


Seriously after reading all these, it didn't make much sense to me. all i know is it whitens and deals with pigmentation.
This is what it looks like when the jar's opened. You only need like a 10 cents piece for your entire face. I don't like the Jar container, so not hygienic.
Scoop some out of the jar.
spread some on my hand.
Completely spread out and let it absorb for a while. you can see the white sheen, there's no glitters or any thing like that. so the shine is not from fake glitters.


My verdict:
It's a good night time moisturiser, quite thick, but I think it's still not enough for dry type skin at winter time. I have combination/dry skin and for me it's just right so I would imagine it's not enough for dry skin. Thought might be quite oily for oily skin.

It is quite mild in my opinion, not much allergic reactions, but the ingredients are in korean have no idea what is it saying. so can't tell you what the ingredients are. as for whitening effects, I don't see any yet, may be I haven't use it long enough to tell. may be after a couple months it will show effects of lightening up pigmentation.

I think Vitamin C does a better job of lightening up pigmentations.

Will I buy it again? probably now. It's quite expensive in my opinion, and it's just like a normal night cream. nothing special to me.

That's all from me If you have questions don't hesitate to comment or email me.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Nice! I actually felt bad I gave Laneige a Skip when I was in Korea as I was concentrating on hoarding eyebrow pencils and masks! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I also got one 3 days ago. I bought it here in Korea.I really love Laneige products and really love this night cream.I use it also in the day and i don't feel oily at all as i have a dry to normal skin.
Thanks and God bless..... =)