Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

[] Nars Cordura EOTD~~[]

Hey all
How's every one's weekend? So just gonna do a post on Nars Cordura, I got it a while ago. been using it quite often. But never got around to do a post on it. It's a very popular eyeshadow Duo because the shade is flattering on most skintones even different eye colour. It is a nude every day shade so It's easy to work with.

The colours are extremely pigmented!! I mean only a dab with your brush will pick up so much colour. So if you are trying to create a smokey eye build the colour slowly with a light hand.
for swatches click []HERE[]

The left side is a warm coppery brown the right side is a neutral dark dark brown. Both shade have gold shimmer in it. but not chuncky or any thing. It gives more of a iridescence than sparkly in my opinion.

So for this EOTD I used These items:
- Kissme Heorine smooth liquid eyeliner
- Majorlica Majorca Lash expander frame plus
- Shu Uemura eyeshadow in P brown 820 (a golden champagne kind of colour)
- Nars Cordura Duo

Here's a picture of bare eyes. (LOL you can see my freckles)

Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner, It doesn't have to be neat. if you want your eyes to look bigger, you can draw a thicker liner, or winged out for cat eye look. I lined mine just a bit elongated, and close to my lashes. Some ppl tight line their eyes. I don't do that because I'm scared it will smudge every where.
Apply the Shu Uemura 's eyeshadow all over lid and inner corners of the eye. Then the Coppery shade of Nars Cordura Duo just up to the crease. or and blend blend. And also apply the coppery shade in the outter corner of the bottom lashes.

Apply the dark brown shade in the outter corner of the eyes. to accent crease. I didn't put alot because I want it to be a bit more subtle. nothing dramatic. Another way is using that dark brown shade and just go over your eyeliner. to make it more dramatic.


Apply the mascara to both top and bottom lashes. If you think the outer corner isn't dark enough. you can always add more to accentuate.
This is what it looks like when finished. (above picture)
Here I'm using Revlon Colour Burst in Mauve ( My new favourite LIPSTICK!!!)
highly recommended!! smooth, moisturizing. Thinking of getting more shades.

All a picture of final me.. ready to head out the doors.

Hope every one had a great weekend. that's all from me of this post.

5 comments:

??? said...

i luv nars, but their price always scares me away~~~~

Btw im holding a giveaway at may 3rd, but b4 that i need your help with one simple Question answer it and you'll get an extra entry to my giveaway (and follow me of course), there are alot of great prizes, hope you can help me out here ^_^

Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This eyeshadow duo is gorgeous! :) I really like it a lot and your eyes look especially pretty w/them. I love your glasses, btw! :)

Ahleessa said...

You're so cute! I think everything will look good on you. :)

I never thought about putting powder over cream blush either. I learned that at the Too Faced event. :)

I hope everything is treating you well!

xlpharmacy said...

Thanks for this beautiful post I love to make up and your pictures like you do it is great I really learn

Elizabeth said...

Beware of Gold Scams Jonathan Quek Asia's Youngest Wealth Coach. (Article Source: Business Times 19 Feb 2012) Golden fleece Two companies that offered gold investment schemes are currently under investigation. what steps have been taken to manage the crises and restore confidence back There are brokerage charges at both ends, the purchase and sale, for ETFs. Silver Investor.com, home of The Morgan Report Silver, Gold. You have come to the right website for the most comprehensive collection of information on the silver market, mining & stocks. Get expert advice on silver coin, gold.