Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally, after 3 LONG weeks

Hey all
I'm slow at blogging these days. But some how i'm kind of obsessed with MAC now.
been wondering around MAC stands in department stores... I picked up a few things from MAC. and FINALLY... my NYX eye shadows came in through the post.. HAPPY...

here's what I got.


Top: trio in baby pink, barely there, cotton candy.

Bottom: Flamingo, Deep Purple, Oro and Champaign.

Didn't have time to do a swatch. so I will do that soon. But the Oro looks weird.. thought it would be a orangy color rather than a brown taupe?? may be the seller made a mistake??

So onto MAC. I swear how slow Australia is compare to USA and other countries in any thing.. technology, make up and fashions. >__<>

So I went to the MAC stand and bought my self Warm Soul. at first i was going to get Nuance, but it was too peachy and light in colour, didn't really show up on me. but Warm Soul.. Is beautiful!!!. Love every single grain of that stuff =p.. may be i should get my self a back up, not like i will ever finish this one.
And as I was there, I picked up some other stuff too. From Stephy's review on MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo, I went to try it and I LOVE it.. though the shimmer is a bit too shimmery but I like it.. I also got my self a Eye Paint in Bare canvas and Lipstick in Juiblee. I wanted to find a Nude color lipstick, but after I bought it, I think juiblee is a bit too dark on me ><.. SAD...

Here's a swatch of the warm soul & MAC MSF Duo.

The Top is the matte side of MSF, the middle is the shimmer part of MSF and the bottom is warm soul. it looks soooo pretty. I find that MSF is so much more convinient than Everyday Minerals. I don't apply it with my brushes, instead i use it with a Sponge. I think using a Dry Sponge on MSF gives a better coverage and longer lasting too.


OK Here's a new discovery for today..

I was surfing other people's Blog and I came across this particular one as I was looking for review for the new MAC starflash collection. and She is SOOOO pretty. I will steal a picture from her site to show you what i'm talking about and I will link her blog too. Arora is her name. Check out her Blog. and here's 2 pictures from her blog.













13 comments:

Digital Angel said...

She looks like a doll !! :D I don't know what her blog says....Can't read Chinese :( She looks very natural with gray contacts.

purple snowflake said...

hey nabi..
u think she looks dolly too ey ??
lol her eyes looks so cool with those contacts...
doesn't look like she's blind or sth =p

fuzkittie said...

Wow nice haul! Addicted to MAC eh? Hehehe, I have yet to go to that realm. But that blush is VERY VERY pretty, I might consider going to get it now seeing your swatch. I swatched Nuance and it was too light like you said. So I got pleasantry instead...

That girl is very pretty, the contact lens definitely help, haha.

AskMeWhats said...

welcome back! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!!! I love the way you blended the purple! Looks like a model!

purple snowflake said...

LOL nikki..
that's not me ><............
haha... that's another girl's blog i came across when i was looking for the new MAC starflash collection ><....

AskMeWhats said...

I thought she featured you! my bad!!! show me your fotd with that color then! hehehhe

miemiemie said...

ooh nice nyx and mac haul,til now i still haven't decided if i should get the MAC MSF duo..hehe :D

Stephy said...

nice haul girl!! and i'm soo glad that u like MAC MSF Duo as much as i do! :) it's like my "must" thing to put on my face now whenever i wear makeup! :D

u know canada isnt that much better than australia in terms of makeup and technology and such... fortunately MAC in Canada matches up with the MAC in states, but omg we have NOTHING else. u know the HiP metallic eye shadows i just got from the states? we have none of those here! not even the HiP gel liners! and we have super limited amount of NYX stuff! so it kinda sux heh?
how much more expensive is MAC in australia compared to the states?

Stephy said...

ooo btw i just noticed that i havent linked u on my page! hope u dont mind! XD

Ahleessa said...

Lol~ @ Nikki's comment. It cracked me up! :D It happens we mistake people. ;)

Tobey is doing well and how's Mac?

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

im sure warmed soul looks pretty on you! MAC Is addictive you'll need to control yourself :P

(g)ezebel said...

she's really cute. is she half/half? she doesn't look full asia. or else maybe the contacts are making me think so?

Nicole Dyson said...

ooo btw i just noticed that i havent linked u on my page! hope u dont mind! XD