Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pressie from Japan & FOTD

Hey all,Sorry for taking so long to update posting >< update ="p
A friend of mine came back from Japan exchange ...... and she got me some gifts.. i'm so happy.. I think they are quite expensive too but i'm happy ='3




She got me the Beaute de Kose, Esprique Precious Glamorous Glossy Eyes ( such a long name) in Purple and Blue.. same as Nic Nic's.. hehehe

and Lunasol Sheer Contrast Eyes in Coral Coral (01).& This is what it looks like.. ( SOOO PRETTY)

hehe I will do swatches of them later, don't want to use it.. looks too nice to be used ><>

I'm Addicted to Certain MAC products now here's a wishing LIST
- Mineralized Skinfinish DUO ( it looks so pretty and good reviews plus i saw stephy using it )
- Warm Soul from Sonic Chick collection
- Lipstick in Cherish/High Tea
- MAC #187 Brush
- Eye Shadow Paint in Bare Canvas
- Lipgloss in Revealing
That's a handful of stuff on my wishing list =p

Now, here's a quick FOTD.. I look too WHITE I think.. so washed out like a ghost.. may be cuz it's the flash of the camera?? no idea...btw I tied my hair up, usually tie my hair up to go to uni cuz too messy and gets tangled ><

FACE:
Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream (# 21)
Everyday Minerals semi-matte in Fairly Light Neutral
Shiseido Maqulliage Design Face Color # 30 ( the brown part)
EYES:
Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara in black
LIPS:
Revlon Lip GLoss in Nude Lustre



9 comments:

miemiemie said...

the eyeshadows look so shimmery, love seeing shimmery stuff..

maybe the reason why your face looks kinda white is because of the bb cream? i used to wear one from the skinfood line, it actually made my skin look pinkish in pictures..

Ahleessa said...

I'm loving the shimmery eyeshadow! :)

watercoloursky said...

oh i love lunasol's packaging! i have the one in lavender coral :) can't wait to see how this one looks on you

Digital Angel said...

Oh my God, you got Lunasol. They are sooooo pretty, and yes expensive. I've seen alot of ppl getting Lunasol in Korean cosmetics forum like crazy, it sure has pretty colors ;) I'm happy for you :P

fuzkittie said...

Ohhhhh I'm totally getting a bunch of Lunasol when I'm in Taiwan!!! You lucky girl! Looking cute as eva~

AskMeWhats said...

oh dear, those are lovely!!!! It looks great on you !

fuzkittie said...

I'm going to Taiwan beginning of October~ too bad you won't be there at that time! :/

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

that is so weird, i have the exact same glamourous glossy eyes colours haha. they are pretty expensive even in japan for some reason...

Stephy said...

oooooo Lunasol palette!! yummy!! i'm looking forward to ur EOTD with it!