Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

WAVY hair & FOTD

Hey all..
I think i'm loving these new contact lenses.. HAHAHAHA it's a new addiction.. before it was my bb cream collection.. now is contact lenses.. any hows.. ignore my craziness and blabing on =p..

I did a swatch of the new NYX eye shadows I got.. here's a picture..

Top: Deep Purple, Flamingo
Bottom: Champaign, Oro




I waved my hair today.. going out once in a while=p.. and so thought my every day straight hair is BORING.. so before i got changed I took a photo of my wavy hair.. and I'm finally using my Laura Mercier oil-free Tinted Moisturizer..(lol the name is soo long).. It doesn't look as pale as my bb cream... but I love it.. cuz it doesn't make my face so OILY... i have combination skin.. and get oily after couple hours ><.. may be the MAC blotting powder helps??? here's some Pictures.. you guys think that I look a bit more mature with wavy hair??? compare to my straight hair??hehehe

With FlashUnder Natural Light

Face:

Laura Mercier oil free TM in Nude

MAC blot powder in medium

MAC mineralize Skinfinish Duo

MY beloved WARM SOUL ='3

Eyes:

No shadows today & I don't do my brows either just make it tidy LOL.. that's why it looks weird

MAC technikhol eyeliner in graphic black on bottom waterline and inner upper waterline

L'oreal Liquid eyeliner in mica black

Maybelline define a lash mascara

I think the nude tinted Moisturizer went a bit orange on me.. i donno.. weird.. and so it looked a bit dark after a while ><....



8 comments:

Digital Angel said...

Even you don't do anything to your eyebrows, I love your eyebrows how it is. Very natural and pretty :)

Ahleessa said...

I have to agree with digital angel you have nice eyebrows! With the wavy hair, you look like a doll! You're such a cute thing!... lol~ I hate you... haha j/k :P

AskMeWhats said...

Wavy hair looks pretty on you!!! you are definitely a Doll in real life! :D

watercoloursky said...

i love your banner its so pretty!

anyways i like this whole look. your eyebrows definitely stood out to me here too. i'm loving how those contacts more and more on you because they look so doll-like :)

Anonymous said...

you're so cute! & your lenses look nice on you as well, when i saw circle lenses a long time ago i really wanted to try it, but i don't think it'd look right on me haha
i like your hair too, it looks so HEALTHY! :D

purple snowflake said...

hey..
thank you guys for the really nice comments.. hehe so happy to hear people think that i don't look ugly.. was scared at first to post up pictures of my self ....

oh and.. I think you guys don't know this.. I actually have NO idea how to do eye brows.. been learning from other bloggers.. so i usually get mum to do mine.. but learning now =p

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

pretty waves! im so glad the LM tinted moisturiser is working for ya.. i love it too xD

Anonymous said...

May I ask, what MAC skin finish colour do you use ?