Spring is here... I can already feel the heat........ that means Summer is just right around the corner.. and it's time to dig out those high SPF sunscreens. Last summer I went by using Estee Lauder Cyber White UV SPF 50 PA +++. but they discontinued it and came out with the new version which is really EXPENSIVE>........... crazy. So decided to try out other sun protection products.
Here's 6 of them I wanted to show you guys and compare:
- Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturiser SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Eucerin Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection
- L'oreal UV Perfect 12 H Longlasting protection Even Complexion SPF50 PA+++
- Shiseido Aqualabel White Protect Milk UV SPF30 PA++
- Estee Lauder Cyber White Brillant Cell Full Spectrum UV protector SPF50 PA+++
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV sunscreen EX SPF50 PA+++
Here's a swatch on the hand in the same order as the photo. Anessa is the runniest. and Eucerin is the thickest leaves a white cast as well. and Aveeno UC is quite thick too.
Here's what it looks like spread out. as you can see Anessa is quite runny.
I put these sunscreen onto a blotting paper and test its oiliness or moisturising content.
This is what it looks like when just put on the paper. within 5 minutes.
This is after 1 hour.
This is after 3 hours
This is after 5 hours.
I would have to say my favourite is still Estee Lauder Cyber White....... second favourite to that is shiseido Aqualabel.
I broke out from Eucerin for some reason. ~~~ shame..........
Aveeno is too oily for me. may be during winter time....
L'oreal one is quite tacky.. takes AGES to dry/absorbed. and it's sticky.. feels heavy on face.. don't like it.
Anessa is a good choice too very good for summer.. high SPF....
So based on my combination/oily T-zone face the ranking would be:
- Estee Lauder
- Shiseido Aqualabel
There two I don't really use because one breaks me out...... one is so sticky makes me wanna wash it off my face straight away.