Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday birthday birthday ..............

Hey all:
yesterday was my birthday.. and I guess it will be again in the states?? HAHAHA.. any ways.. thank you all for your kind messages.. I felt so popular yesterday, had endless phone calls and messages through out the day... ^___^.. heart felt warm and fuzzy..
So let me first show you what I wore for yesterday's major event=p
Sorry about the blurry picture, I couldn't use flash.. because it would reflect in the mirror.. LOL


and makes the picture WORSE..
ok so now for the make up; let me list out what I used first..

Face:
Shu Uemura Face Architecture liquid foundation in 764
Shu Uemura Glow powder foundation in 764
NARS DT blush
MAC mineralized skinfinish duo, the shimmer side for highlight

Eyes:
Mac technical eyeliner in photogravure
Kate gel eyeliner in brown
Lavaschuca heart-shaped eyeshadow pallet in BR-1
Maybelline define a lash mascara

Lips:
Revlon lipgloss in glossy rose

I took the pictures in my bathroom during day time.. I think the quality and colour are much better...

The last photo (below) has flash in it.. you can see that my eyeshadow is really shimmery LOL
and able to tell there's a hint of blush there..
Me and my family went to have our dinner in a chinese resturant and we ordered fish.. and the fish came with candles.. hehehe how cool is that...

We ended up cutting the cake at home.. and was playing poker until 2 am in the morning LOL...
Hehe.. That's all for now........... will show more pics and stuff in the next post=p
gonna enjoy today as well...... WAHAHAHA.~~~
have a nice day ^___^

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Stay pretty!

Ahleessa said...

Happy belated birthday!!! :) You look gorgeous as always!

watercoloursky said...

Happy belated birthday! Your makeup looks amazing! My birthday's coming up too and I'm thinking about what to wear too, haha :)

I've never seen asians in Canada do that candle thing but I see it a lot back home in Asia!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

happy belated birthday :D hope you had fun!!

fuzkittie said...

Happy Belated girl~~ :] You're looking adorable~ I LOVE your short bangs, it suits you really well!!

SHIZUKA said...

happy belated birthday! you look gorgeous!! like a doll :) that food looks yummy :3

cheryl said...

oh my god i totally missed this post for some reason! ahhh HAPPY BELATED anyway.
wow the fish dish looked good :-P

u have no idea how bad cosmetics sales people are in milan!!! they're horrible!!! they smile & stuff, but they're absolutely helpless!!!

if i were u, i'd just stop going to david jones altogether... what awful service.